1. The company doesn't provide consultations on issues of services available for specific Customer requirements, and the Company does not have any action on behalf of the Client, particularly in respect of tax matters. Any information on the website of the Company should not be regarded as a recommendation or offer to invest in any particular service.
2. The client agrees that all information, contacts, materials, mutually received from the Parties, are confidential and protected from any disclosure. In addition, the information, communications and materials contained herein should not be construed as an offer for investment in any jurisdiction which deems non-public offers illegal.All information provided to the Client, is used privately and shall not be disclosed and/or transferred to third parties. The company is not responsible for any data loss by Client.
3. The client confirms that he invests voluntarily and its on his own discretion. The client confirms that he understands the fact that past results are not an explicit or imaginary guarantee of achieving the same results in the future. The Customer confirms that all information on the Company's website is intended for information only and is not a council and / or a call for investment activities.
4. The Company is not liable for any losses incurred as a result of delays in transferring funds due to reasons beyond its control. The Company is not liable for any loss or damage arising as a result of military actions, political interference, internal regulations or the influence of foreign authorities, or events occurring as a result of disasters or natural disasters.
5. The client is responsible for any exchange transactions and processing of payments that may arise in connection with the use of electronic payment systems after the Company has paid the funds to the Customer's accounts.
6. All funds are accepted and paid in USD by means of electronic payment systems PerfectMoney, PAYEER, AdvancedCash, and BITCOIN. The company may add other payment methods and / or digital currencies at any time at its discretion
7. The minimum investment is $ 10. There is a limit of $ 100,000 in respect to the maximum investment. Investments created by the Customer start to generate revenue from the next trading day after this particular investment that was created by the Client, in accordance with the Company's normal practice.
8. The client receives daily income at a fixed rate, which amount depends on the selected investment plan.
9. The client can reinvest or withdraw the accrued interest at any time, except for the days off.
10. Requests for payment of funds are processed and verified by the technical department. These requests are processed manually within 48 hours. The client can request withdrawal of funds only in the digital currency in which they were previously deposited.
11. The Customer has the right to use the Partner System within the framework and in accordance with the terms of the Partner Program.
12. All income and funds received from the Partnership System are paid on non-taxable grounds. The Client understands and agrees that he bears personal responsibility to comply with any laws or regulations relating to the payment of income taxes at the place of permanent residence of the Customer or in the place of his permanent legal jurisdiction.
13. Proposal and acceptance of investments provided for in this document may be prohibited or restricted in certain jurisdictions. It is clear that this is the responsibility of the Client, or any person who is considering taking part in the process of investing in companies, to comply with all legal provisions and rules acting in its jurisdiction in relation to the investment process, currency control, taxes and other similar matters.
14. To open an account with the company and start investing, the client must reach the age of majority. In all cases, the minimum age of the Client must be at least 18 years.
15. If the Customer does not agree with the information on the current status of his accounts in the account, the Customer must immediately notify the Company about it.
16. The Company reserves the right to contact the Customer regarding withdrawals or other transactions to perform security checks. The Company will not be liable for the consequences of any delay or any losses incurred as a result of the inability to contact the Customer to complete the security audit.
17. The Company has the right to amend this Agreement at any time. Such changes and additions are considered accepted upon their occurrence in the text of this document.
18. This Service Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. All parties to the Agreement accept the binding of the exclusive jurisdiction of British courts in the event of resolution of disputes and / or disagreements between the Parties.
19. Each deposit is considered a private transaction between the Company and the Customer.
20. Use of the Company's website by the Customer is its confirmation of consent to this Agreement.
21. This Agreement is not revocable and shall be effective with all possible amendments and changes until the full cooperation of the Parties is completed.
22. All sections of the Company's website, as well as their content, should be regarded as an integral part of this Agreement in terms of regulating the terms and / or proposals that are described therein.
23. In case of any questions that you do not understand, suspend the registration on the Company's website and conduct appropriate consultations with the Company's Support Service. If you do not agree with this Agreement for other reasons, do not register on the Company's website.